Smooch is a messaging platform and provides a mobile software development kit (SDK) for in-app messaging, social integrations with Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Messages, or SMS messages using Twilio or WhatsApp. Integrating Help Scout with Smooch will seamlessly sync all of your communications between the two systems. When a customer reaches out from your mobile app, you can continue the conversation from Help Scout.
Messages sent via Smooch are instantly available in Help Scout. And when you send a reply, instead of sending an email, the message is sent straight to the customer’s mobile device via Smooch. Two-way sync between both products means Help Scout stays invisible to your customers.
Do more with Smooch and Help Scout
- Reply to any customer channel directly from Help Scout.
- Send rich messages containing images, links, buttons to further engage customers.
- Categorize conversations or trigger automations.
- Two-click access to your most common responses.
- Communicate privately with your teammates using Notes.
- Reporting measures team performance, trends, and customer happiness.
- iPhone app brings your customer support to your finger tips.