How your support team works together directly impacts not only your customers’ experiences and expectations, but also the growth and happiness of your teammates. Tiered support models have previously ruled the roost, but many companies are considering a different approach. While tiered support comes with its benefits, if it’s not done right, you can find yourself with a disjointed customer experience, slower resolution times, and a team frustrated by mind numbingly repetitive tasks. This is when the advantages of collaborative support come into play.
If you work, or aspire to work collaboratively with your team, sharing ownership for handling customer conversations, this webinar is for you. We’ll be talking to Abigail Phillips, Head of Help Scout Support, about how her team works together to improve the customer experience.
- The benefits (and challenges!) of sharing responsibility for conversations vs. assigning issues to team members by default
- How the Help Scout team optimizes this process to improve support
- When it’s time to give a team member ownership of a conversation
- How to ensure customers get the help they need in a shared model
- Suggestions for setting up your help desk to streamline your process