Have you ever googled “customer support software” and been overwhelmed by the endless options, every one of them claiming to be the number-one choice?
Figuring out which support tool to choose — or even where to start researching — can be challenging. And even after you’ve found a solution, you still have to make a strong case for the company to invest in your chosen tool.
That’s where this guide comes in. It will help you identify your specific software needs, understand the type of solutions to look for, evaluate your options, and get buy-in from your company.
What you’ll learn in this guide:
- How to properly assess your current customer service systems and processes.
- How to identify and prioritize the type of software and individual features you need.
- How to choose a solution that aligns with your customer support goals, challenges, needs, and budget.
- How to effectively compare and evaluate solutions, features, and vendors.
- How to advocate internally for a new solution and handle common objections.
Bonus resources included:
- Checklist: Customer Support Tool Evaluation Checklist
- Worksheet: Customer Service Assessment Worksheet
- Template: Customer Support Platform Comparison Scorecard
Download the ebook
Download this free guide by filling out the form below.