This month, we’re introducing something new to our release notes: Product Live! We’ll be walking through what’s new in Help Scout, giving insight into our product development decisions and processes, and sharing what we’re prioritizing moving forward.
Check out the video from this month’s Product Live for a comprehensive walkthrough, or read a few highlights below:
Customers using our iOS app can now forward conversations. From the conversation view, you’ll see a new option for
Forward. From the forward screen, you’ll be able to add additional recipients, change assignments, change statuses, or add an additional message. We’ve also added support for saving drafts, attachments, and more!
Improved Slack integration
We’ve made improvements to our Slack integration to make it easy for you to stay notified of Help Scout events and quickly respond to customers. With Slack and Help Scout you can:
- Instantly post Help Scout events to the Slack channel of your choice.
- Automatically @mention the assignee in Slack with a link to the conversation in Help Scout.
- See notifications when a conversation is created, updated, replied to, or closed.
“New chat event” and “customer chat reply event” are new. It’s a trigger: If there is a new chat, then it shows up in your Slack channel.
3 new integrations
We have three new integrations available for Help Scout customers, adding to our 80+ integrations available to help connect Help Scout with your business workflows.
- Plecto - Plecto visualizes your most important KPIs on real-time dashboards and engages your team with sales contests, leaderboards, and instant notifications. Plecto’s goal is to help companies and teams achieve collective goals by boosting individual performances. Everybody can reach their full potential with Plecto.
- Databox - Databox is a decision-making platform built to help you track performance, discover insights, and understand what’s going on with your business. It connects your cloud services, spreadsheets, databases, and custom integrations to organize all of your business KPIs in one place. Databox will deliver your metrics via mobile, browser, big screen, Apple Watch®, and even Slack.
- Integromat - Integromat is an integration platform that enables one to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. You can connect to any API and create complex integrations using built-in apps and tools, all without writing a single line of code.
Thanks for joining our first Product Live session this month! We’re excited to continue sharing a look behind-the-scenes at Help Scout. If you have any feedback or questions about our first session, please reach out; we’re happy to chat. See you in July!